“Oh you who believe, fasting is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may develop God-consciousness”
You don’t have to be alone this Ramadan.
New Beginnings are pleased to present this daily programme of activities specifically for converts and people new to Islam. (All timings according to UK times).
– Daily readings of the Quran in English at 6pm.
– Daily invocations and supplications 1 hour after breaking the fast.
– Hadith and commentary every Saturday at 5pm.
– Evening Reminders every Thursday at 10pm.
– Stories and insights from the Quran.
– Anxiety and Depression workshop.
– Cook-alongs with Rooji the Foodie.
– One-to-one private Quran reading sessions (separate registration required).
– Weekly giveaways on Instagram.
– In-person Eid Party on 29th April in Manchester.
– Online Eid gathering on 22nd/23rd April.